Strategy and Analytics
We are responsible for university strategy and business planning, performance and statistical reporting, and university wide business intelligence.
Our Strategy Office provides internal strategic consulting services to the University, including:
- corporate and business strategy development;
- leading strategic reviews;
- strategic research;
- analytics and insights; and
- producing the TrackR.
Our Analytics and Insight team is responsible for activities relating to:
- data management;
- internal and external reporting; and
- University rankings.
- Vacant, Director Strategy and Analytics
- Jacquelyn Morey, Executive Assistant