The Enterprise Project Management Office
Carol Redrup, Director, EPMO
The Enterprise Project Management Office, led by Carol Redrup supports the decision-making, governance and execution of RMIT’s major strategic investments and projects.
Our core functions:
- Define and embed the University project management, strategic investment planning and governance frameworks
- Establish a benefits management framework
- Facilitate strategic investment planning and prioritisation, together with investment approvals via concept papers and business cases
- Mature project management, project sponsorship and project governance capability across the University
- Champion the project management and governance disciplines and culture across the University
- Provide expert advice in the application of investment management, strategic project management and project governance frameworks and tools
- Oversee the strategic investment portfolio and provide performance reporting and insights to the MPC, VCE and Council
For more information about the EPMO and undertaking projects at RMIT, please visit our Google Site.