Science Engineering & Health scholarships for Indian students (Undergraduate)
If you are an Indian citizen international student commencing an undergraduate degree program at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your tuition fees.
Value and duration
- AU$5,000 per year for the standard program duration
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) undergraduate scholarships available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- apply from India
- have an excellent academic background (to be considered you will need the following score from academic subjects - Central Board - 70% State Board - 75%)
- enrol in an undergraduate degree program commencing in Semester 1 2018 offered by one of the following schools:
Not eligible? Discover more RMIT scholarships offered in 2018 including:
- Science, Engineering and Health scholarships for Indian students (Postgraduate)
- Global leaders scholarships for Indian students
- Scholarships for international students
Applications now open.
12 January 2018
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Students will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1 2018.
- Scholarships are only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org