Information Communication Technology Strategy Committee
This is an advisory committee reporting to the Vice-Chancellor and President.
Terms of Reference
- Evaluate and endorse* strategic IT plans to ensure continuous alignment with RMIT’s business objectives.
- Annually evaluate and endorse* IT Investment Plans for the forthcoming year and the 3 year rolling plan.
- Monitor and endorse* current investment priorities across the IT Program of Work (POW) to ensure continual alignment with RMIT’s business objectives.
- Monitor delivery of IT minor works.
- Monitor delivery of IT operations / services to business requirements and against agreed internal and external benchmarks.
- Monitor and evaluate management of the IT Risk Profile, including adequacy of controls and actions to mitigate key risk areas.
- Report on matters referred to it by the VC in a manner that:
- represents a University wide approach, and
- is achieved through advice and consultation
Note: * via recommendation to VC for approval
The membership will consist of:
- Chief Operating Officer and Vice-President Resources (Chair of the
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic and Vice-President or nominee
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research and Innovation and Vice-President or nominee
- Pro Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President from each academic College or nominee
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor International and Development and Vice-President or nominee
- Director TAFE and Vice-President or nominee
- Vice-President Strategy and Governance or nominee
- President RMIT Vietnam and Vice-President or nominee
- Executive Director, Information Technology Services, Resources Portfolio
- Executive Director, Financial Services Group, Resources Portfolio
- Dean, Learning and Teaching, Academic Portfolio
- Director, IT Services, RMIT Vietnam
The Committee will be supported by a representative from ITS.
Frequency of meetings
The Committee will meet at least quarterly.
Quorum will be half of the number of members plus one member.