08 April 2016
Golden Key Alumni Panel
Get insider tips on how to stand out from the crowd when it comes to your employability.
An alumni panel discussion held by the Golden Key RMIT Chapter will get you set for success on Friday 15 April 2016.
The panel will focus on how you can reshape your thinking and create 'mindsets for success' to overcome the perennial challenges of employability in the 21st century.
Employers are looking for that pearl in amongst the sea of graduates. Find out what it takes to stand out from the crowd.
- Paul Gough RWA, Pro-Vice Chancellor and Vice President, RMIT University
- Sandra Arico, Senior Manager, RMIT Fastrack Innovation Program
- Kane Hooper, Business Turnaround Specialist, Mawson Group
- Christine Teo, Founder of Generation 414
- Sally Brooks, Manager, RMIT Careers and Employability and Chapter Advisor.
The event runs from 6.30–8pm, Building 80, Level 11, Room 10, City campus.
To register to attend, visit the alumni panel event webpage.
For more information visit the RMIT Golden Key webpage.