Free up your time and let someone else take care of things
Sometimes managing and supporting an application can become more time consuming and resource hungry than originally thought. It’s a tough act to juggle on your own, especially when cutting corners can result in critical downtime and a poor user experience.
That’s where our IT Services team can help. If you’re an RMIT staff member, we can take over the full management and support of your app – from platform maintenance and security to application development, lifecycle, administration and reporting.
With less effort on your part, you can concentrate more on the things you do best. And because you’ve got IT experts managing the application workload, you can rest easy knowing it’s all going to be done right.
Here’s what you get:
- development and ongoing maintenance of a platform your application can install and run on. Includes servers, storage and network requirements (whether internal or external to RMIT)
- platform security
- application development and customisation
- application lifecycle management
- vendor and licence management
- application integration, authentication and admin (including user access)
- database administration (including data back-up and recovery).
- application configuration
- ad hoc reporting.
Ready to get on with IT?
- Contact the Service and Support Centre for support, or see our IT system development service for a new request.
- For access to existing applications, see our forms page.
For critical issues affecting your whole application, we aim to respond within 15 minutes (actual resolution times will depend on the application involved). If you need help with your service, we will respond within four hours and aim to have things resolved within one day.
When you apply for a new service or service option, we’ll get back to you within five business days to discuss.