Research Writing Groups
Are you an RMIT research candidate currently writing a thesis, exegesis or a paper for publication?
We offer you the opportunity to establish a Research Writing Group, where you can:
- talk about writing and its challenges
- develop academic literacy and extend awareness of text structures
- learn techniques of peer review as well as reflection and editing skills
- share writing resources, tips and tricks
- meet other people with the same issues
- build confidence, motivation and independence.
These groups require a degree of trust, so it is preferred that the group remains fairly stable.
Groups are usually run fortnightly.
A Research Writing Group kit with resources to help you establish your own group is available. If you would like to start your own group, please contact Judy Maxwell: firstname.lastname@example.org