Student Support Advisory Services
Student Support offers practical help, advice and support to current local and international students.
Talk to a Student Support Advisor as soon as there is a need, often the sooner you can contact us the more options you will have.
Student Support Advisors
We assist with:
- accommodation advice
- legal advice
- money advice
- making cultural and social adjustments
- studying successfully.
- help you settle into studying at RMIT and living in Melbourne
- help you understand what is expected of you as a student
- explain University policies and procedures
- help you deal with life’s challenges and develop options for handling them
- support you when unexpected things happen or you are in a crisis.
- provide contact for AusAID and sponsored students
- connect students to other Student Services for specialist advice and finding resources in the community.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are in crisis and are:
- the victim of an assault
- homeless or at risk of homelessness
- grieving the illness or death of family or friends
- affected by a natural disaster overseas
- worried about a missing or troubled fellow student
- affected by any other personal tragedy.
We will provide support to help you through the situation.
To talk with a Student Support Advisor please make an appointment online, by phone, or in person at RMIT Connect.
Get a mentor