Customer Service Charter
The Academic Services Unit (ASU) is responsible for the student life cycle of College of Business students, from applicant to graduate; and includes program management, governance and academic administrative processes, adhering to RMIT Policy.
- Our students
- Our partners
- External clients and the general public
- University academic and professional staff
- College of Business academic and professional staff
- Each other
Our Commitment to You:
To all our stakeholders we will:
- Communicate with you clearly and simply, and provide you with accurate, timely and reliable advice, information and services.
- Share information with you in an open and transparent manner and will work with you collaboratively to ensure the best solution is reached.
- Take ownership and resolve your query. If unable to directly assist you, we will ensure your query is appropriately redirected.
- Welcome feedback, acknowledge it, treat it with the utmost importance and will ensure it is used in review of our processes.
- Show courtesy and make every effort to meet your needs.
What We Expect From You
- Treat us with courtesy and respect
- Ensure you are up to date with your responsibilities and communications
- Tell us if you need assistance
- Provide feedback.