College of Business Student Ambassadors Program
Help welcome new business students to RMIT as a College of Business student ambassador!
Put your student experience to work and join a fun team of volunteers assigned to help new students settle into university life. Develop your self-confidence, communication and leadership skills and help to build a community that provides support for future generations of students.
The benefits for you
- Join a fun team of fellow students
- Develop your self-confidence, communication and leadership skills while helping new students transition into university life
- Earn an RMIT LEAD Certificate and recognition on your academic transcript as well as a Certificate of Service from the College of Business
- Successful completion of the College of Business ambassador program can be counted towards the Future Edge program
The commitment we ask of you
- At least 20 hours of service over the academic year (two whole semesters)
- 2 hours of RMIT LEAD Training
- 3 hours of Student Experience Training
- 15 hours of volunteering
- Volunteering activities may include:
- Leading small groups of students on campus tours
- Helping new students by providing them support to settle in
- Assisting all students through the #EngageEnrichExperience program
- Assisting the Student Enrichment Services Team at events to promote exciting opportunities for students
If you are a responsible, committed, collaborative, communicative, courteous and respectful team player and would like to be involved as a student ambassador for the College of Business, please apply here.