If you are in your third or fourth year of a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) (Honours) program, can demonstrate academic achievement, and are passionate about a career in the industry, this scholarship could provide financial support for up to two years.
Applications now closed.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $10,000 per year, for two years (dependent upon academic performance).
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolled full-time in one of the following programs:
- your third year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) (Honours) (BH075)
- your third or fourth year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) (Honours) / Bachelor of Business (Management) (BH081)
- your third or fourth year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) (Honours) / Bachelor of Commerce (BH083)
- be able to demonstrate academic achievement
- be passionate about a career in the industry
- be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
- be available for an interview if shortlisted.
How to apply
The link to the online application will be available here once applications open.
Multiple applications will not be considered; only your first application will be assessed. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. Once you have completed a question online, you cannot go back and modify your response(s). The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe your academic performance, including any significant achievements, awards or prizes.
- Describe a situation where you have demonstrated interpersonal, communication and team building skills. Include where relevant, any creativity, innovation, self-motivation and potential leadership qualities.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- Why would you like a scholarship from Airmaster?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Applications now closed.
Terms and conditions
View the Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 465kb, 29p).
Recipients of this scholarship must maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) to date of 2.8 or higher in order to continuing to receive the Airmaster Scholarship. They are also expected to attend the School of Engineering Awards Ceremony, at a date to be determined by the school.
Airmaster is an award winning technical solutions company delivering end-to-end management of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, industrial and process cooling and building automation across Australia and SE Asia. Based in Melbourne with nine branches in Australia, Airmaster’s commitment to sustainability happens through a proactive integrated approach to helping organisations achieve energy efficiency in innovative ways - find out more about Airmaster.
The Airmaster Scholarship aims to encourage and support electrical engineering students who have demonstrated academic merit, leadership skills and an interest in one of the following areas:
- renewable energy solutions,
- energy systems, or
- electrical building systems/plans.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified via their RMIT student email account by mid-August 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received an offer letter by mid-August 2017, your application has been unsuccessful.