01 May 2014
Two Years On The Wall
Two Years on the Wall is a sponsorship and collaboration between Union Dining, one of Melbourne’s leading dining establishments and TarraWarra Estate, whose wines have impressed Union Dining’s guests.
Turn your design into a wall mural at one of Melbourne’s best rooftop bars and get paid for it.
Two Years On The Wall is a biennial art prize launched by TarraWarra Estate and Union Dining to celebrate the works of Victoria’s emerging artists.
To participate, you must submit a drawing, sketch or photograph of a wall mural design that captures the urban essence of Union Dining’s location in Richmond. Your design must be created specifically for a 3-metre wide and 2.5-metre high wall.
The winner will be selected by TarraWarra’s winemaker and general manager Clare Halloran, Union Dining’s chef Nicky Riemer and owner Adam Cash, and art gallery owner Murray White of Murray White Room.
• $7500 cash prize from TarraWarra
• a sumptuous dinner for 10 at Union Dining valued at $1500
• two years of public exposure for your mural at Union Dining.
• 10 June – entries open
• 17 August – entries close
• 8 September – winner announced
• September and October – painting period
• 12 November – public launch.
For more information, go to Two Years On The Wall.