International Cost of Living Scholarships
If you are an international student currently living in Australia and you have applied directly to RMIT to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate program in 2018, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
Value and duration
The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living.
The scholarship is made up of:
- AU$1000 will be transferred into student’s bank account after census date
- AU$250 CoOp bookstore voucher
- AU$750 Coles Myer Gift Card
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) scholarships are available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- be applying onshore (in Australia) directly to RMIT
- be applying for undergraduate or postgraduate studies at RMIT
- be commencing your first program at RMIT in 2018 and
- have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies
- The scholarship will not be awarded in conjunction with other types of scholarship.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application direct to study at RMIT.
- Receive and accept your full offer to study at RMIT in 2018.
- Complete the scholarship application form online.
Applications now open.
31 January 2018
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must be an enrolled student at RMIT after 31 March 2018.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF 472KB).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047