Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Strategic Contributions to Learning and Teaching
The Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Strategic Contributions to Learning and Teaching is recognised in the following five award categories:
- Outstanding Commitment to Scholarly Growth and Contribution to a Flourishing Learning and Teaching Culture
- Initiatives Which Exemplify and Help to Progress RMIT’s Commitment to Belonging for Every Student
- Sustained and Impactful Industry and/or Community Partnerships Which Foster Student Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
- Collaborations Which Enable Innovative and Inclusive Learning Environments
- Innovative Approaches to Curriculum and Modalities of Teaching Which Inspire Futures-Orientated Graduates
The criteria for these awards have been aligned to RMIT’s strategic plan and principles of learning and teaching to variously recognise practices, programs and initiatives that have institutional significance, including industry engagement and community partnerships and other educational collaborations.
For any enquiries, please contact your college teaching awards coordinator.