RMIT International English Language Scholarship
If you are an international student and commencing an English Language program in 2018, this scholarship may support you with tuition fees.
Value and duration
The value of the scholarship is AU$4,300 for 10 weeks ELICOS program.
Number of scholarships available
Up to 10 Scholarship available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, Japan , Myanmar, Mongolia or Vietnam,
- applying from overseas,
- enrol in an English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide, commencing in 2018,
- have a packaged program for undergraduate or postgraduate study following your English language studies.
How to apply
- Select eligible programs.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Submit an expression of interest outlining the reasons you should be awarded the English Language Scholarship to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam
- email@example.com for Myanmar
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT (if you are selected to receive the scholarship you will be notified directly).
Applications now open.
Friday 19 November 2018.
Applications will be awarded on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for the ELICOS program.
- ELICOS program must be packaged with formal program/s for 2018 intake.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047