If you are in your final year of a business bachelor degree program and have a GPA to date of 2.5 or higher, this scholarship could provide financial assistance towards your study costs.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $8000 for one year.
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- be enrolled in your final year in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) (BH064)
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (BP030)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business) (BP253)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (BP217)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (BP276)
- Bachelor of Business (Information Systems) (BP308)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (BP255)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (BP252)
- Bachelor of Business (Economics & Finance) (BP251)
- have a grade point average (GPA) to date of 2.5 or higher
- be able to demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, innovation and self-motivation, and potential leaderships qualities.
How to apply
Complete the online application by the close date.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete.
Once you have completed a question, you cannot go back and modify your response(s).
The main application questions are listed below to allow you to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
Applications now open.
Applications close 4pm, Friday 17 March 2017.
Terms and conditions
View the Coursework Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Condition (PDF 464kb, 28p).
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified by 30 April 2017.Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received an offer letter by 30 April 2017, your application has been unsuccessful.