CareerHub can help you get a job!
What is CareerHub?
CareerHub is where you can:
- search and apply for jobs, internships, and graduate positions
- register for events, seminars, networking sessions and workshops run by Careers and Employability
- book appointments with careers consultants.
Please refer to the FAQs below for further information.
Log into CareerHub with your student number and password
You can now log into CareerHub with your existing student number and password. Previously, you were required to create an account with a different username and password.
You are also able to edit your preferences, controlling how you receive notifications and emails. This lets you customise the content that you will see.
How do I access CareerHub?
Go to the CareerHub login screen.
Which login option do I use?
On the login screen select option “Login with RMIT” and use your student number and password.
What do I do once I’ve logged into CareerHub?
1. Ensure the enrolment information (course, year level, campus etc) in your profile is correct.
2. Specify your communication settings:
- Select on the settings icon at the top right hand-side of the home page.
- Select the second option in the drop-down box communication settings.
- Select your preferred communication settings.
3. Check and confirm that your preferences are correct:
- Select the settings icon at the top right-hand side of the home page.
- Select the first option in the drop down box preferences.
- Check that your selected preferences are correct.
4. Check and confirm that your details are correct.
Check to see if any upcoming or previous career consultant appointments and events appear in your new account.
Who do I contact if I have an issue or the information in my profile is not correct?
Contact RMIT IT Support via myTechSupport or call 9925 8888. Your issue will be lodged and you will be notified once it has been resolved.
What details should I provide when seeking assistance?
- Student ID
- Your username for any old CareerHub accounts (if applicable)
- The issue that you’re having with your CareerHub account, i.e. incorrect enrolment information, incorrect previous and current event/appointment registrations
Looking for work?