Make Stuff Happen
Make Stuff Happen is a free weekly workshop series open to all students. This is an opportunity to meet like-minded peers, learn a new skill and expand your networks.
Yell Design, part of the 2017 Make Stuff Happen series.
Workshops will range from sharpening your grant writing skills, to making african earrings in a fun and immersive environment.
Make Stuff Happen runs throughout semester, taking place every Tuesday lunchtime from 12:30 - 2:30pm unless otherwise stated.
The Semester 1, 2017 program (login in required for each workshop below):
- Thursday 9 March – Weaving magic with Cassie Latham
- Thursday 9 March – Textile embellishments using found objects
- Tuesday 14 March – Drawing for fun with David Booth (aka. Ghost Patrol)
- Tuesday 21 March – Woven Tapestry with Maryanne
- Tuesday 28 March – Stop motion for social media with Yell Design
- Tuesday 4 April – African fabric earring making workshop with Tab Sejoe from Feather & Spear
- Tuesday 11 April – Ceramic hand building with Alichia van Rhijn from the Hearth Collective
- Tuesday 2 May – Get Rich Slow with Rebecca Boles from Wealth Enhancers
- Tuesday 9 May – Effective Grant Writing with Debby Maziarz
- Tuesday 16 May – Body casting workshop with Louis from Council of SVOO
To stay informed about Make Stuff Happen workshops and all things arts and culture subscribe to our email updates.
For more information, email email@example.com
Brought to you by Link Arts and Culture