NAB Financial Planning Scholarship
If you are in your second or third year of a financial planning bachelor degree program and have the drive to change the financial planning landscape in Australia, this scholarship could provide you with assistance towards your studies and accelerate your career.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides:
- $5000 for one year
- An invitation to attend a NAB Financial Planning professional development day
- Mentorship with a NAB Financial Planning senior financial planner
Number of scholarships available
Up to ten
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- be majoring in financial planning
- be enrolled in your second or third year in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) (BP314)
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)/Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (BP313)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (BP255)
- Bachelor of Business (Information Systems) (BP308)
- Bachelor of Business (Economics & Finance) (BP251)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (BP252)
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (BP030)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (BP217)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business) (BP253)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (BP276)
- be passionate about a career in financial planning.
Applications now closed.
Applications now closed.
Terms and conditions
By applying for this scholarship, you agree to be bound by the NAB Financial Planning Future Planners Scholarship – Terms of Entry.
At NAB, we are committed to growing the future talent in financial planning. Our aim is to support and strengthen the pool of talent in financial planning by encouraging greater diversity and broader participation in financial planning studies.
The NAB Financial Planning Scholarship will be awarded to students with the ambition to pursue a career in financial planning.
To find out more about the NAB Financial Planning Scholarship, visit NAB Future Planners.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified by 5 May 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received an offer letter by 5 May 2017, your application has been unsuccessful.