NAB Financial Planning Scholarship
If you are in your second or third year of a financial planning bachelor degree program and have the drive to change the financial planning landscape in Australia, this scholarship could provide you with assistance towards your studies and accelerate your career.
This scholarship is not currently taking applications.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides:
- $5000 for one year
- An invitation to attend a NAB Financial Planning professional development day
- Mentorship with a NAB Financial Planning senior financial planner
Number of scholarships available
Up to ten
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- be majoring in financial planning
- be enrolled in your second or third year in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) (BP314)
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)/Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (BP313)
- be passionate about a career in financial planning.
How to apply
The online application form will be provided here when applications open. Multiple applications will not be considered; only your first application will be assessed. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately twenty minutes to complete. Once you have completed a question, you cannot go back and modify your response(s). The main application question is provided below to allow you to prepare your answer prior to starting the online application.
- Why you want to be a financial planner and how this scholarship will help you achieve this goal.
- Describe what remarkable customer service should look like in the financial planning industry.
Applications now closed.
Applications now closed.
Terms and conditions
By applying for this scholarship, you agree to be bound by the NAB Financial Planning Future Planners Scholarship – Terms of Entry.
View the Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 465kb, 28p).
At NAB, we are committed to growing the future talent in financial planning. Our aim is to support and strengthen the pool of talent in financial planning by encouraging greater diversity and broader participation in financial planning studies.
The NAB Financial Planning Scholarship will be awarded to students with the ambition to pursue a career in financial planning.
To find out more about the NAB Financial Planning Scholarship, visit NAB Future Planners.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student email account. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Students not receiving an email of scholarship offer have been unsuccessful.