18 February 2015
Head On Awards
Showcase and exhibit your work amongst the best.
Head On Photo Festival is the nation’s most prestigious showcase for global photography and they are inviting you to submit images for its Head On 2015 Awards.
Head On is a bridge between Australian and International photographic markets.
Now it its 11 th year, the Head On Awards is calling for professional and emerging photographers, photo journalists and artists to compete for prizes across five categories: Portrait, Landscape, Mobile, Moving Image and Students.
You can enter up to five works into each category. Submitted works do not have to have been taken in the past 12 months. Copyright in the images remains the property of the photographer.
Each work submission will be judged solely on its merit rather than the celebrity of the photographer.
Three winners per category will be awarded prizes. The total prize pool across all categories is worth over A$50,000 including A$20,000 in cash.
Finalists will be exhibited across Sydney for the month of May.
Prize pool of $50,000 consist of;
- $20,000 in cash, including generous sponsorships from Art Head
- Top of the range Olympus Camera, Lenses and accessories
- State of the art Adobe Creative Cloud
- Subscription to the leading international industry publication, PDN
- Once in a lifetime photographic journey courtesy of Adventure World.
- Competition opens Sunday 1 February 2015
- Deadline for submissions (all prizes) Sunday 1 March 2015
- Winners of each category will be announced Sunday 1 May 2015
To enter or for more information, visit Head On Awards 2015.