24 September 2015
Victoria + Albert launches International Design Awards
Here is your chance to bring your bath design to life!
Here is your chance to win an International Design Award and showcase your work in front of the international design community.
Global brand, Victoria + Albert, renowned for creating beautiful baths and basins, has launched its first International Design Awards.
The brand is looking for local Australian talent from all walks of life to enter; from students to established designers. Not only is it a great opportunity for your design to be showcased on an international stage, but there’s also an opportunity to have your design showcased on the Victoria + Albert website as a case study.
To enter, you will need to:
- Design a 2m x 3m bathroom space using Victoria + Albert products.
- Include a 150 word description of the design.
- Provide at least two product views, including a rendering or sketch and floor plan, using the 2D or 3D downloads from the website. Accepted formats for submission: .pdf or .jpeg.
- The winner will receive all-expenses paid trip to Salone del Mobile in April 2016 (including flights, transfers, two nights in a hotel and entry to the exhibition).
- The winning design with will be built on the Victoria + Albert stand at Salone and unveiled to the international design community on 12 April 2016.
- As winner, you will also receive PR exposure following the event in your region.
Deadline 20 December 2015.
Enter and for more information, go to Victoria + Albert International Design Awards.