2018 Timetable draft review period
Opens on 23 October and concludes COB 17 November.
Late Timetable Change
The 2018 draft timetable review period concludes COB 17 November.
From Nov 18 onwards a late change process will apply. Changes must be logged via ServiceNOW. To limit student impact of late change, all requests must comply with the late change process (requiring approval).
myTimetable - further rollout and SAVE THE DATE!
RMIT is building upon successful rollout of myTimetable in Sem 2 with these further changes for Sem 1 2018:
- Rollout my Timetable to all VE, AD and FS courses delivered in Melbourne
- HE courses move from 'first in, first served' to preferential allocation model
SAVE THE DATE! Staff Briefing Sessions run 1 Nov - 9 Nov across all campuses
- What's changing for staff / students
- How to use the new system
- Where to get information and help for staff and students
Use of Teaching Space - what you need to know
- Access to teaching space?
- Technological difficulties?
- Not enough chairs / tables?
- Facility issues (broken fixture, air con/heating, leaks/hazards, lifts)?