RMIT Timetabling – News and Media
Check your timetable - as Semester 2 starts
- Locations may have changed.
- Check near-live data on the Timetable Reporting Tool
- Use of Teaching Space - answers to questions about location, facility or technological difficulties, access, someone else is using your room etc? HERE
Need something fixed?
Furniture issue, broken fixture, air conditioning faults, leaks/hazards.
Contact Property Service Desk on 9925 2111 (x52111) for the quickest outcome
Technological difficulties - contact ITS on 9925 8888 (x58888) for quickest outcome
Help & resources - myTimetable
Log in to myTimetable (on Timetabling Services webpage) to:
- view and print class lists
- run reports
- login as a student (see what a student sees)
- myTimetable system access information
Last day to add / change student timetables
Last day for HE Students to add or change their timetable is Friday 4 August at 5pm.
RMIT Connect are on call to assist students. They will refer to Timetabling Services or schools/colleges where required.