Sponsorship Development Team
RMIT currently has over 1000 students sponsored by more than 70 organisations from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, and Vietnam. They are enrolled in a wide range of programs in all study levels.
The Sponsorship Development Team within RMIT International manages the full cycle of students’ enrolment at RMIT University from admission to the program all the way through to completion and support to return home. Our team provides:
- Assessment and admission for all sponsored students
- Coordination of third party billing for sponsors though University Finance
- Academic progress monitoring
- Liaison for students and sponsors for scholarship variations
- Assistance to students in fulfilling requirements of their sponsorship agreements
- Student support including networking events, information and orientation sessions and
- sponsor monitoring visits.
For any application or support queries for sponsored students, please contact ISscholarships@rmit.edu.au
Australia Awards enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
Any questions about invoices or payment of fees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any feedback about the team and the support provided please contact Sponsorship Development Manager, Emily Rose, on email@example.com
RMIT awarded a certificate of achievement
International Sponsored Student Coordinator, Reshmi Dutta, attended the 44th UAE National Day reception in Canberra on Tuesday 24th November 2015 to receive a certificate of appreciation, which was presented to RMIT University for our ongoing cooperation with UAE students. The certificate was presented by Ambassador of the UAE to Australia, Dr. Obaid Al Heri Salim Al Ketbi.
Request a visit
If you would like to arrange a visit to RMIT or would like one of our team to meet with you at your office please contact Sponsorship Development Manager, Emily Rose on firstname.lastname@example.org