International Excellence Scholarship for undergraduate Sri Lankan students
If you are a student from Sri Lanka commencing an undergraduate program at RMIT in Semester 2, 2017, this scholarship can provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$6,000, paid in the first semester of the first year of study.
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- apply from Sri Lanka
- enrol in an undergraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2017.
- have a minimum A Level score of 12 points (where an A = 5 points, B = 4 points, C = 3 points)
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2017.
- Submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.
Applications now open.
30 June 2017
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$6000 (one off payment). The AU$6000 will be deducted from your first semester’s tuition fees.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another semester and must be taken up in Semester 2, 2017.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047