#RMIT128 social media competition
Share your favourite #RMIT128 memory for the chance to win!
RMIT is turning 128 and to celebrate, we're taking some time to think about what university means to us.
When did you study, or are you still studying? How has RMIT impacted you?
Instagram, tweet or post on our Facebook your favourite RMIT memory with the #RMIT128 hashtag and you'll go in the draw to win some great prizes.
From $200 Topshop vouchers to fabulous gifts created by RMIT Alumni - there's heaps of prizes to win, and your stories will help us celebrate as one of Australia's oldest education providers.
Get ready - things are about to get emotional!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is RMIT University.
- Anyone directly connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details are as follows: Submissions are made by Tweeting a story, Instagramming a photo or posting on Facebook an RMIT memory with the #RMIT128 hashtag.
- Competition will run from 9am Monday 6th July, 2016 to 5pm Friday 24th July, 2016 with weekly prize draws. Each weekly prize draw closes at 5pm on Friday and will be announced by midday the following Monday.
- Entries will be shortlisted by RMIT and then drawn at random. Entries will only be shortlisted if they align with RMIT values and ethos - entries may not be discriminatory in any way.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Prizes are at the discretion of RMIT. New prizes will be added as new items are sourced. At the time of constructing these Terms and Conditions, prizes were as follows: 2 x $200 Topshop vouchers; 1 x $200 Topman voucher; 5 x free meals at Pancake Parlour; 5 x movie double passes; 5 x $50 RMIT Campus Store vouchers; and more.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook reply.
- After notification, winners must respond to the reply email within 36 hours of notification. If the winner fails to reply by the nominated date, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree for your content to be shared, retweeted or reposted by RMIT University on RMIT’s social media platforms.
- The competition and its terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.