05 October 2015
Mental Health Week 4-10 October
Mental Health Week competition winning piece titled Mumbo Jumbo by Adam Knapper.
Mental Health Week aims to activate, educate and engage Victorians about mental health through a week of interactive events across the state including an official launch, community festivals, art exhibitions, music, theatre and seminars.
Join RMIT Student Union (RUSU) fight some Mental Health Monsters and pick-up some freebies along the way.
- Monday Carlton Cardigan Street 10-12pm
- Tuesday Brunswick campus 12-2pm
- Wednesday Bundoora campus 12-2pm
- Thursday Alumni Courtyard City campus 12-2pm
- Friday Swanston Academic Building (SAB) 80, City campus 12-2pm.
Visit the Compass counter at each campus RUSU location for more information.
To learn more about Mental Health Week, go to www.mentalhealthvic.org.au.