Variation to enrolment
Enrolment variation is the way a student can add or drop courses from their current enrolment load. A student cannot add a course if they have already missed important course content/teaching sessions.
The enrolment variation process
- Student seeks advice from their course advisor.
- Student completes an enrolment variation form.
- Student signs form.
- Course advisor signs form.
- Student submits to partner institute.
- Partner institute forwards to School/College administrator for approval.
- School/College administrator checks details are correct stamps and signs form.
- School/College administrator forwards to Coordinator Global Enrolment Services for processing.
Note: The effective date of an enrolment variation request will be considered the RMIT school stamp date, the date stamp of the partner institute or the date of the authorising signature.