Computers and study rooms
Each Library site has computers and study rooms, which you can reserve using BookIt.
Please check booking conditions below before booking a computer or a room for the first time.
- Initial bookings are for up to 2 hours.
- You may extend your booking if the computer is not booked by someone else.
- If you don't log in within the first 15 minutes, your PC booking will expire. iMac bookings do not expire.
- You will see an alert to save your work 10 mins, 5 mins and then 3 mins before your booking ends. You will be automatically logged off once your booking time has expired.
- Please save your work regularly. If your PC is inactive for 30 minutes, it will log off automatically and you will lose your unsaved work.
Group study room bookings
- Initial bookings are for up to 2 hours per group. Groups must have more than 2 people.
- You may extend your booking once for an extra 2 hours only if it is not booked by someone else.
- If you do not turn up, your booking will expire after 15 minutes.
- Rooms are not available for use as classrooms.
Advance bookings and cancellations
- You can make bookings up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You can cancel your bookings at any time.
BookIt will be closed for maintenance on every second Friday of the month, between 10 pm and 2 am.
Log in to BookIt