PhD Scholarship in Computer Vision
PhD scholarship in visual segmentation and tracking in complex and rapidly changing environments.
Value and duration
$28,849 per year for up to three years.
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have a bachelor degree in computer science or electrical engineering or biomedical (bio-electric) engineering or mechatronics engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.20 out of 4.00
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
- have a master degree in computer science or electrical engineering or mechatronics engineering is desirable but not essential.
How to apply
Email the following to Professor Alireza Bab-Hadiashar, email@example.com.
1. A detailed CV
2. Your bachelor degree transcript, your master degree transcript and your published / submitted papers (if any).
3. A separate document addressing the following selection criteria:
Excellent mathematical skills demonstrated by either research publications or very high marks in mathematics and statistics courses during higher education studies.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques, particularly deep learning demonstrated by relevant experience, courses or publications.
- In-depth knowledge of computer vision methods and algorithms, particularly multiple-model robust fitting methods.
Applications are now open.
Applications will close when a candidate is selected.
For further enquiries please contact Professor Alireza Bab-Hadiashar.