RMIT Survey terms and conditions
- Entry is open to all students who receive an invitation to complete the Survey from RMIT University and complete the survey. (“Eligible Participants”)
- One winner will be drawn at random once every month from December 2015 till December 2016.
- Organiser of this Survey is the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology ABN 49 781 030 034 (trading as RMIT University) through its International Recruitment and Mobility Office at 124 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (“RMIT”).
- Validity of entries will be determined by panel of representatives from RMIT University. The Panel’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by telephone and email 30 days after they have completed the survey. Failure by the Prize winner to claim the Prize 10 days after receiving notification will result in forfeiture of the Prize whereupon a new winner will be redrawn.
- All entries will remain anonymous.
- RMIT may publish the name of the Winner on their websites and official social media channels. The Winner agrees to be profiled by RMIT for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. This may be through print or online channels.
- All prizes are inclusive of any costs which the entrants may incur in entering this Competition. The Winner must commence study at RMIT in Semester 1 2016 and be enrolled as a student of RMIT by 31 March 2016 to maintain eligibility to receive the Prize.
- The Organiser collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. By entering, each entrant agrees that the Organiser may use their personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, including sending the entrant electronic messages, using the entrants details in publication of their entry and including further use as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
- The Organiser is not liable for loss/damage suffered (included but not limited to indirect/consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered/sustained, as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude entries from consideration on the basis that in the opinion of the Organiser, such entries do not conform to the entry requirements.
Return to the RMIT homepage.