International Excellence Scholarship for Myanmar
If you are an international student from Myanmar commencing an RMIT program in Semester 1, 2018, this scholarship can provide financial assistance in your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Four (4) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Myanmar
- applying from Myanmar
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in 2018:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters by Coursework
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.
Applications now open.
15 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047
Ready to Apply?