Research policies, processes and guidelines
This page provides all of RMIT Research policies and supporting documents. In December 2015, Council approved the new Policy framework. Key changes are:
- Procedures and instructions have been replaced by policy processes and guidelines.
- Policy processes are policy documents which must be followed.
- Guidelines provide advice on how to carry out a policy process.
Policy documents can also be accessed via the University policy repository.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HDR space management policy process
- Leave of absence policy process
- Masters by research grading policy process
- Posthumous submission and examination policy process
- Program duration policy process
- Program transfer policy process
- Supporting HDR progress policy process
- Thesis/project submission and examination policy process
- Examination policy (PDF) (rescinded 31 December 2014 but applicable to candidates who submitted prior to 1 January 2015)
- Classification of HDR theses/projects procedure (PDF) (rescinded 31 December 2014 but applicable to candidates who submitted prior to 1 January 2015)
- Animal ethics policy process
- Authorship of research outputs policy process
- Disseminating research outputs policy process
- Human research ethics policy process
- Research data management policy process
- Research funding from the tobacco industry policy process
- Research involving genetically modified organisms (GMOs) policy process
- Research misconduct policy process
Shape the world