Research policies, processes and guidelines
This page provides all of RMIT Research policies and supporting documents. In December 2015, Council approved the new Policy framework. Key changes are:
- Procedures and instructions have been replaced by processes and guidelines.
- Processes are policy documents which must be followed.
- Guidelines provide advice on how to carry out a process.
Policy documents can also be accessed via the University policy repository.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave of absence process
- Masters by research grading process
- Posthumous submission and examination process
- Program duration process
- Program transfer process
- Supporting HDR progress process
- Thesis/project submission and examination process
- Examination policy (PDF) (rescinded 31 December 2014 but applicable to candidates who submitted prior to 1 January 2015)
- Classification of HDR theses/projects procedure (PDF) (rescinded 31 December 2014 but applicable to candidates who submitted prior to 1 January 2015)
- Animal ethics process
- Authorship of research outputs process
- Disseminating research outputs process
- Human research ethics process
- Research data management process
- Research funding from the tobacco industry process
- Research involving genetically modified organisms (GMOs) process
- Research misconduct process
Shape the world