Personalised class timetables
Once you have enrolled, create your personalised class timetable.
How to create your own class timetable
- Log in to the Student Timetabling System (STS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- For help and support, please contact RMIT Connect.
- Once created, your class timetable will display in myRMIT.
When to create your class timetable
You can create your class timetable after the following dates:
(Remember, you must be enrolled before you can create your own timetable).
Semester 1 2017 to Semester 2 2017
College of Business students
8 am Wednesday 15 February 2017
College of Science, Engineering and Health students
8 am Thursday 16 February 2017
College of Design and Social Context students
8 am Friday 17 February 2017
- Access the STS as soon as possible after the release date so you don’t miss out on your preferred classes.
- The last day to add a new course for Semester 1 2017 is Friday 10 March 2017.
- You can view, print and email a copy of your timetable by logging in to myRMIT and clicking on the Timetable tab.
- The last day to add or make changes to your timetable on the Student Timetabling System for Semester 1 2017 is Friday 17 March 2017 by 11.59pm.
- If you select a course with only one activity you may be automatically allocated to that activity. Check back regularly as additional courses may be added.
- If you want to do a class offered by another college the go-live date for that college will apply.
You are strongly advised to check your class timetable regularly in myRMIT.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to be aware of any changes that may be made to your class timetable.