Indian Summer School Science, Engineering and Health Scholarship
If you have attended the RMIT Summer School program in India and are commencing an RMIT program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology, you could be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of your program.
Value and duration
AU$5,000 per year for the standard duration of your program
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) scholarships
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- apply from India
- have attended the RMIT Indian Summer School Program
- have an excellent academic background (must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
- commence a RMIT program in:
Not eligible? Discover more RMIT scholarships offered in 2018 including:
- Science, Engineering and Health scholarships for Indian students (undergraduate)
- Global leaders scholarships for Indian students
- Scholarships for international students
Applications are now open.
30 May 2018
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$5,000 per year for the duration of the program.
- Scholarship will only be paid for the normal full-time duration of the program.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available to study in the following disciplines:
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered until all scholarships have been allocated.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact email@example.com