24 April 2013
Global Images Competition
Image courtesy of student George Burry.
- Transitions Film Festival 09/02/2015
- Is this your winning snapshot? 19/08/2013
- Millionaire hot seat callout 24/05/2013
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Free lecture: “Lifelogging”, an information retrieval challenge 10/04/2013
- Are you a creative writer who wants to do good? 13/02/2013
Snap your way to winning some great prizes by showing us how you think Australia is a global, multi-cultural country.
As part of Global Studies Week (20-24 May), RMIT will be showcasing student images that capture the theme of globalisation - a process that involves a multitude of forces such as economics, politics, culture, ideology and religion.
1st prize: $250 travel gift voucher
2nd prize: $100 restaurant gift voucher
3rd prize: $50 movie gift voucher
To enter, submit an image, or series of images, as a digital file (JPG, GIF or PNG) no larger than 5MB to the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions must be made by Friday 10 May 2013.
For more details and full terms and conditions, visit Global Image Competition 2013.