BMD Group Scholarship
If you are a third year civil and infrastructure engineering student with a GPA to date of 2.0 or higher, this scholarship could provide financial assistance and an opportunity for work experience with BMD Group.
Applications now open.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $10,000 over two years, and may include a six week work experience placement with BMD Group.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolled full-time in your third year in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Infrastructure)(Honours) (BH077)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Infrastructure)(Honours) / Bachelor of Business (Management) (BH088)
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) to date of 2.0 or higher
- be able to demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, innovation, self-motivation, and potential leadership qualities.
How to apply
Complete the online application form by the close date.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. Once you have completed a question online, you cannot go back and modify your response(s). The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers prior to starting the online application.
- Describe the two best academic achievements or learning experiences in your program.
- Describe your communication skills, creativity, innovation, initiative and/or potential leadership qualities?
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- Why would you like to undertake work experience with BMD Group?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Applications now open.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 22 April 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
There may be an opportunity to participate in a minimum of six weeks work experience at BMD Group at the end of your third year if available.
Terms and conditions
View the Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 96kb, 11p)
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student email account.
Ready to Apply?