Need training on audio visual equipment?
Insight AV is offering training for staff on how to use and make the most of our audio visual equipment.
The training will be carried out at the City campus and covers:
- Basics of audio visual system use and operation
- Using the in-room audio visual sources (including room PC and document cameras)
- Connecting laptop computers and other portable devices
- Use of microphones and things to watch for
- Basics of Echo360 lecture capture systems
- General tips, tricks and troubleshooting suggestions
Please fill in this Google form to book your training time.