Scholarships for students studying business.
Certificate and diploma
- Access and Equity Business Creation Scholarship For Certificate IV in Small Business Management students; worth up to $19,240; applications now closed.
- LTI Scholarship For Bachelor of Business (Information Systems) students, worth up to $7000, applications now closed.
- NAB Financial Planning Scholarship For students enrolled in their second or third year of a financial planning bachelor degree; worth $5000
Postgraduate by coursework
Postgraduate by research
- Reversing the Decline of Innovation in Australian Manufacturing and Services The aim of the project is to investigate the pattern of Australian firms’ innovation, in terms of technological (product and process) as well as non-technological (marketing and organisational) innovations. This will be done by analysing the enabling and inhibiting factors at micro and macro levels, using large scale data representative of firms in various Knowledge Intensive Sectors, regions, and size classes. This is much needed and timely because Australian firms’ innovation ranks poorly against other countries and has declined persistently since the years preceding the Global Financial Crisis.
- Tony Naughton Memorial PhD Scholarship in Economics, Finance and Marketing In recognition of Professor Tony Naughton, Head of School Economics Finance and Marketing from 2003 to 2013, the School has established a PhD scholarship for an outstanding student.