Certificate and diploma
The following scholarships for certificate and diploma students encourage you to follow your passion and develop highly sought-after, industry-relevant skills.
University wide scholarships
University wide scholarships are open to all students across the University.
- Australia Awards Scholarship For international bachelor, masters by coursework and PhD students offering various scholarships and awards; worth tuition fees, stipend and more; open date varies by country.
- Emeritus Professor John Jackson Scholarship For local diploma or degree commencing students demonstrating financial/educational disadvantage; worth tuition fees plus up to $17,000 for study and living expenses; not currently taking applications.
- Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships For international students, worth up to $263,500; Applications now open.
- Evelyn Boekemann Scholarship For Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students in a diploma or degree program; worth a one-off payment of up to $1000; applications are now closed.
- George Alexander Foundation Scholarship For local diploma or degree students with academic ability, leadership potential, a passion for community involvement and the will to succeed; worth $7500 per year; applications now closed.
- John Storey Junior Memorial Scholarship For local currently enrolled RMIT students applying for the RMIT Exchange Program; worth between $3000 and $5000; applications close July and December.
- Northcote Trust Scholarship For local diploma and degree students progressing from a diploma to a degree in the same field; worth $10,000–$15,000 over two to three years; applications are now closed.
- Orcadia Foundation Scholarship For local and refugee students with financial / or education disadvantages; worth up to $7000 as a one-off payment; applications are now closed.
- RMIT Accommodation Support Scholarship For local commencing students moving to Melbourne to study; worth up to $5200 towards accommodation for one year; applications now open.
- RMIT Equity Travel Grant For local students commencing an international mobility activity travelling internationally for study; worth up to $4000; applications are now closed.
- RMIT Student Mobility Grant For local or international students worth $1000.
- RMIT Study Support Scholarship For local students with financial difficulties/disadvantage; worth up tp $2500; applications now open.
- RMIT Village Accommodation Support Scholarship For disadvantaged local commencing students moving to Melbourne to study; worth up to $5712 towards accommodation at RMIT Village in your first year; applications are now closed.
- St Vincent de Paul Grant for Students with Disabilities For students who need assistive technology to study; application times vary
Interest/discipline area scholarships
Art and design scholarships
- Wendy Royle Scholarship For first-year students in the RMIT Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration; worth a one-off payment of $1500.
Business scholarshipsPage menu
Computing and information technology scholarships
Engineering and related technologies scholarshipsPage menu
Health and medical sciences scholarships
- Herbert and Inge Littauer Nursing Scholarship For local disadvantaged students studying nursing at diploma or degree level; worth $2500; applications are now closed.
Media and communication scholarships
- Victor Greenhalgh Scholarship For local undergraduate or vocational education media and communication students who are financially, socially or geographically disadvantaged; worth up to $3500; applications are now closed.