Women Researchers’ Network (WRN)
The Women Researchers' Network (WRN) fosters career advancement for women researchers.
Our objectives are:
- to advocate for change in gender equity policy, practice and behaviour
- to foster a flourishing and supportive environment for women researchers
- to connect the university to a wider community of practice in gender equity
We can assist you to:
- find a mentor
- broaden your research networks
- advance gender equity
- develop your professional skills
- learn from and share experiences with colleagues
WRN events and functions provide opportunities for members to form positive professional relationships, to share experiences, identify mentors or mentor others, and to enhance career skills. At our annual symposium members share their research interests and ideas and explore collaborative research initiatives.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Find a mentor
- Broaden your research networks
- Take part in gender equity discussions
- Develop your professional skills
- Gain guidance from colleagues with shared experiences
Who can join the WRN?
The Women Researchers' Network is open to all RMIT academic and research staff. Join now.
If you have questions or suggestions about the WRN, contact:
Ms Alice Boland, Manager, Research Capability Initiatives