RMIT Film Awards
RMIT’s short film competition.
Get the job you want
Graduating? Get job ready now with a Career Health Check.
Free workshops to help you plan, organise and write assignments.
Experience an AFL game
Free footy matches through RMIT Link and GLoBALL.
- CESAA Essay Competition 25/05/2015If you have submitted an essay and it’s been assessed as part of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, consider entering it into the 22 nd Contemporary European Studies Association of Australia (CESAA) essay competition.
- PBS 106.7FM Radio Festival 2015 22/05/2015Celebrate PBS’s 35 years of broadcasting to Melbourne and beyond by getting on board the PBS Express!
- RMIT Alumni Magazine: the career issue 21/05/2015The latest edition of the magazine features profiles of RMIT alumni, focusing on their careers, highlighting the many opportunities available to you after you graduate.
- Urban choreography dance class (every Thursday) 28/05/2015Try your hand at urban choreography dance class every Thursday lunchtime during the semester. Free for RMIT students.
- Lunchtime on campus sport (weekly) 29/05/2015Fun, free, organised lunchtime sporting activities on your campus. Try a new activity every week; tackle a bungee run, test your footie shot and even have a go at sumo!
- Time out for mind, body and spirit (weekly) 29/05/2015Take some time to pause, breathe and reflect with lunchtime Tai Chi, yoga and meditation. We also offer ways to experience your faith with others.