- Soft sounds 30/06/2015Our researchers are looking for children aged between three to six years that have problems getting off to sleep to take part in a study on whether soft sounds can reduce settling time.
- YouthSpeak 2015 29/06/2015YouthSpeak is a premiere event powered by AIESEC that brings together both young and senior leaders to form a diverse cross-sector and multi-generational space for inspiring conversations around pressing global issues.
- Midyear Orientation 2015 29/06/2015Get prepared and get excited ‘cause Midyear Orientation is here!
- Coming of the Light festival 01/07/2015Celebrate one of the Torres Strait Islanders’ most significant holidays – Coming of the Light.
- NAIDOC Week 2015 05/07/2015Come help us celebrate the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Three-day Mount Buller snow trip 06/07/2015Have fun skiing and snowboarding on Mount Buller – suitable for beginners and experts.