RMIT Connect is open!
Access your student support and admin.
Jobs on Campus
Balance work, life and study.
Green Innovators Comp
Showcase your idea at the Sustainable Living Festival.
Career Health Check
Whip your prospects into shape before the holidays.
- Mental Health Week 4-10 October 05/10/2015Mental Health Week aims to activate, educate and engage Victorians about mental health through a week of interactive events across the state including an official launch, community festivals, art exhibitions, music, theatre and seminars.
- Show your design skills 05/10/2015Design a revolutionary bespoke staircase or balustrade and you could win £2000 plus a trip to the Netherlands.
- Tropfest 2015 entries are open 30/09/2015There is still time to share your story in Australia's largest short film festival, which has helped catapult the careers of many talented filmmakers around the country since 1993.
- Two-day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island getaway 10/10/2015Experience the Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island’s penguin parade, plus a spectacular ferry ride across Port Phillip Bay.
- Wine tasting in the Yarra Valley 10/10/2015Sample wines, enjoy gourmet food and bask in the surrounds of one of Victoria's premier wine regions - the Yarra Valley.
- Ride in Australia’s largest cycling event 11/10/2015Join the Around the Bay cycling charity event as part of our team! All registered RMIT participants receive a free RMIT cycling jersey or vest.