Textile and Design Specialist Centre
The Textile and Design Specialist Centre develops and delivers innovative training and commercial services to the textile, clothing and fashion (TCF) industries.
Industry training, testing, consulting and short courses make up the Centre’s core commercial activities.
The Centre is focused on the delivery of specialist training to small enterprises and individuals, providing organisations and staff with greater access to specialist training facilities.
The Centre develops and maintains strong connections with major industry associations in the TCF sector.
The Centre can work with your organisation to develop projects through:
- accessing specific grants from funding authorities
- relationships with industry partners
- research into education delivery to industry
- access to state-of-the-art facilities at the RMIT School of Fashion and Textiles
- delivery of programs in conjunction with the School.