BH052 - Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours)
Plan: BH052 - Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
1. Apply a body of theoretical and practical knowledge to undertake and initiate independent research as an integral part of your professional and artistic development and communicate research outcomes to a variety of audiences
2. Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on your arts practice, in order to continually develop, change and plan for a future that is both informed and improved by arts practice
3. Construct a pro-active and critically relevant career as a member of the cultural industries as an active participant and in preparation for further study
4. Initiate and pursue studies in directions which inform and further professional and creative growth and catalyse invention, innovation and refinement of personal work to established industry standards
5. Work autonomously and with others with the ability to apply new theories of practice and embrace new developments in cultural/artistic production
6. Develop and implement a vision and philosophy of practice through global, social, cultural, environmental and historical knowledge and contexts to contribute to the positive development of culture.
7. Build a body of knowledge that articulates the conceptual and artistic character of art practice in written and spoken communication.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]