- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
BH111 - Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering)(Honours)/Bachelor of Business
Plan: BH111ECH23 - Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering)(Honours)/Bachelor of Business
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Program Learning Outcomes have been aligned with recognised standards for Bachelor of Engineering degrees to obtain national accreditation by Engineers Australia. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering) (Honours) program, you will have achieved the following Program Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding and knowledge of fundamental engineering and scientific theories, principles and concepts and apply advanced technical knowledge in specialist domain of engineering.
- Utilise mathematics and engineering fundamentals, software, tools and techniques to design engineering systems for complex engineering challenges.
- Apply engineering research principles, methods and contemporary technologies and practices to plan and execute projects taking into account ethical, environmental and global impacts.
- Apply systematic problem solving, design methods and information and project management to propose and implement creative and sustainable solutions with intellectual independence and cultural sensitivity.
- Communicate respectfully and effectively with diverse audiences, employing a range of communication methods, practising professional and ethical conduct.
- Develop and demonstrate the capacity for autonomy, agility and reflection of own learning, career and professional development and conduct.
- Collaborate and contribute as an effective team member in diverse, multi-level, multi-disciplinary teams, with commitment to First Nations peoples and globally inclusive perspectives and participation.
Upon the completion of the Bachelor of Business program, you will have achieved the following Program Learning Outcomes:
- Explain your role as a local, national and global citizen and be able to apply these perspectives in business contexts.
- Integrate business knowledge, social intelligence and ethical decision-making in ways that are inclusive and culturally-appropriate to produce outcomes that are impactful, sustainable and fair.
- Analyse complex challenges and formulate innovative solutions in real-world contexts.
- Reflect on and continuously progress your own professional development, enhancing your intellectual agility and adaptability as tools for success in ever-changing business contexts.
- Coherently articulate technical and conceptual business knowledge that is both contemporary and interdisciplinary.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]