BH124 - Bachelor of Textiles (Design) (Honours)
Plan: BH124 - Bachelor of Textiles (Design) (Honours)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
When you graduate from the Bachelor of Textiles (Design)(Honours) you will be equipped with distinct program learning outcomes. You will be able to:
- Demonstrate extensive and advanced knowledge of textile design, related disciplines and emerging global markets.
- Critically evaluate social, cultural and technical information within a sustainable thinking framework associated with textile design and manufacturing in both local and global contexts.
- Acquire and apply advanced and critical design strategies and thinking to address global and contemporary concerns of textile practice.
- Employ technical, digital and creative skills, techniques and critical thinking to plan and execute original textile-based concepts and outcomes.
- Articulate complex design ideas and communicate professionally and effectively to a range of audiences, markets and personas.
- Collaborate professionally with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness.
- Reflect critically on your practice to develop independent thinking, sound judgement and ethical responsibility.
- Undertake research into contemporary textile design practice and theory to explore future industry and career directions.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]