BH125 - Bachelor of Arts (Photography) (Honours)
Plan: BH125 - Bachelor of Arts (Photography) (Honours)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate, you will be able to:
- Apply independent research and advanced practical knowledge in the innovative production of a photographic folio to communicate research outcomes to a variety of audiences.
- Critically analyse and reflect on your photography practice to continually develop, change and plan for a future that is both informed and improved by professional photographic practice.
- Construct a pro-active and critically relevant career as a member of the photographic industries as an active participant and in preparation for further study.
- Work autonomously, and with others to apply new theories of practice and embrace new developments in photographic technology and image analysis.
- Develop and implement a vision and philosophy of photographic practice through global, social, cultural, environmental and historical knowledge and contexts to contribute to the positive development of culture.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]