BP047 - Bachelor of Arts (Music Industry)
Plan: BP047 - Bachelor of Arts (Music Industry)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be equipped to pursue a career as a creative, critical and reflective music industry practitioner, within a framework of ethical professional practice and lifelong learning.
An understanding of broader cultural, historical and theoretical issues will be developed through your Minor courses.
On completion of the program, you will be able to:
- employ a body of theoretical knowledge and skills to respond to the multi-skilled nature of the changing music industry;
- analyse and evaluate music practices and theories in local, national and global communities and industry contexts;
- apply a body of theoretical and practical knowledge and specific skills in media and communication, particularly in your discipline, in which to base your professional practice or future study;
- demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within your discipline;
- communicate using diverse formats and strategies to audiences within and external to your discipline;
- work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice;
- apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
- Identify, evaluate and critically analyse cultural, historical and theoretical practices which contextualise your professional practice and further study
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]