BP070 - Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation)
Plan: BP070P23 - Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation) you will be able to
- Demonstrate understanding of a broad, coherent and in-depth body of knowledge relevant to the current and future global aviation industry.
- Adapt knowledge and skills to analyse and synthesise concepts, information and data in diverse aviation contexts using digital tools and professional skills.
- Formulate ethical and evidence-based responses that integrate critical thinking, problem solving and decision making to address the challenges faced by the current and future global aviation industry.
- Communicate and collaborate inclusively and professionally with diverse stakeholders across aviation and associated industries.
- Demonstrate accountability, self-management and reflection to achieve personal and professional outcomes in real-life contexts, including actions towards reconciliation and First Nations people self-determination.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]