BP112 - Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
Plan: BP112 - Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The program learning outcomes are derived from consultation with key stakeholders, and are consistent with the guidelines set by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (the accreditation authority for the psychology profession in Australia).
Upon successful completion of the program you will be able to:
- Apply professional, theoretical and practical knowledge of the social sciences and psychology to your professional practice and further study.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and apply theoretical and professional insights from the psychological and social sciences to reflect on the challenges facing professional practice in a rapidly changing world.
- Apply logical, critical and creative thinking from the psychological and the social sciences to respond effectively to a range of issues associated with changing social, cultural and political contexts.
- Work professionally, ethically and effectively with others from diverse cultural, linguistic and organisational contexts.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate formats, media and styles to a range of audiences including other professionals, the public and government agencies.
- Design, conduct and critically evaluate evidenced-based ethical research projects in the psychological and social sciences.
- Reflect on the experience of personal and professional practice in international and cross-cultural settings and act in professionalized settings responsibly, ethically and with integrity.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]