BP115 - Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
Plan: BP115P04 - Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Graduates of the Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) will be able to:
- Demonstrate broad and coherent knowledge of the place of communication design in society and the principles it operates within.
- Integrate a broad and deep range of design skills for professional and creative problem solving.
- Apply a body of theoretical and practical knowledge and specific communication design skills in which to base your professional practice or future study.
- Critically analyse, synthesize and reflect on communication design in both local and international contexts.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse Communication Design contexts.
- Communicate using diverse formats and strategies to audiences within and external to your discipline.
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice.
- Apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]